| Manufacturer: StopTech
Part Number: KSAO105835
Sale Price: $128.43
||Sale Price: $128.43
StopTech recognizes that great brakes need to look as good as they perform. Performance wheels and tires are best complemented with StopTech Slotted (prefix 126), Cross-Drilled (prefix 128) or Drilled+Slotted (prefix 127) Sport Rotors.Features
StopTech slotted, drilled and drilled+slotted brake rotors prevent glazing of the pads, add bite and improve wet and dry braking performance. Every StopTech Sport Rotor is produced from a high quality Centric Parts blank casting and finished in a durable e-coating for corrosion resistance.
- Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same time - improve the initial bite of the brake pads, and help wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc.
- E-Coated Finish - Designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting.
- Cooling Vane Design - 1-piece rotors have unique slot or hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle.
- Recommended Use - Performance.
- Design - Slotted.
- Disc Type - 1 Piece.
- Finish - Electro-Coated.
- Material - Cast Iron.
- Outer Diameter - 315 Millimeter.
- Height - 52.5 Millimeter.
- Nominal Thickness - 28 Millimeter.
- Hub Bore Size - 79 Millimeter.
- Wheel Bolt Circle - 5 X 120 Millimeter.
- 1995-1999 BMW M3.
- 1998-2002 BMW Z3.
There's no greater feeling than getting the perfect item with the most features at the lowest price. Buying Stop Tech 12634039SR 1995-2002 BMW Sportstop Slotted Brake Rotor - 315 Mm. through an authorized dealer such as UnbeatableSale.com is the only way to ensure its quality and authenticity. This item is currently available for the everyday price of $128.43, a discount of 5% off the list price. If you would like to track the status of your order, you may do so on our Order Status page using our ZIP code and order reference number. At UnbeatableSale.com, we guarantee you won't find any of our unique deals anywhere for less. If you do, we'll match that price before the order is placed.