We are committed to developing and producing products that exceed the performance, quality and value of our clients. We reflect this commitment by providing as much benefit as we can with our product shopping with safety and fun with us. We always add a multitude of new products as we continue to develop innovative and creative products as per the requirements. We triple check all our products to assure they meet our standards.
Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable desktop, laptop, or tablet computer. The hub supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps) to allow data to move quickly between devices, ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters.
USB has become more than a way of connecting devices to a computer with plug and play ease and high performance, it has also become the method of choice to power and charge a range of battery-powered devices from headsets and controllers to phones and tablets. Some of those mobile devices have adopted proprietary mechanisms to draw more power than USB 3.0 was designed to allow, which has caused confusion about charging.
The Plugable USB3-HUB7BC is among the first of USB 3.0 hubs that does everything existing USB hubs do, plus has support for the Battery Charging Standard (BC 1.2). So it’s a no-compromise solution for both gaining extra USB ports and for charging the newer generation of BC 1.2 compliant devices. Both charge and sync (CDP) and dedicated charging (DCP) are supported along with support for other proprietary charging signals when being used as a stand-alone charger if the phone or tablet also supports these modes. Features
- Professional matte black finish with all 7 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility
- USB over-current protection supporting up to 900mA per port
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed devices
- Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates for best results. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 7
- Host Interface: USB
- Form Factor: External
- Power: 60 watt