| Manufacturer: MAHAR MANUFACTURING
Part Number: MAHAR3768
Sale Price: $110.71
||Sale Price: $110.71
Classroom tables are durable, safe and attractive. Tough thermofused laminate tops are stain-resistant and easy to clean, yet hard enough to resist dings and chips. The thermofusion process permanently bonds the finish to the board, so there is no glue line to delaminate.Features
To make the heights accommodating for everyone from preschoolers to adults.
- Bright high pressure laminate surface
- Tabletops are a full 1.13 in. thick
- Tops are fully laminated on both sides
- Not a phenolic backer sheet like most others
- Moisture will not soak through
- Gum and other substances remove easily
- Quick mount plates permit simple assembly
- Heavy Duty construction
- Leg uppers are powder coat finished to match specially designed T-molding accents
- Adjustable leg inserts are chrome plated with 1.
5 in. diameter polypropylene ball glide in matching colors
- Durable rounded corners
- Will not fade or discolor, easy wipe clean
- Specially designed, smooth wrap-around T-mold accents
- Safe non-toxic and stain resistant
- Contemporary style
- Adjustable leg heights in 1 in.
- Legs ship separate from top
- Color is not as shown in the image
- Cover Material - High-Pressure Laminate
- Glide Style - Standard Height Ball
- Top Color - Maple
- Edge Color - Yellow
- Shape - Rectangle
- Seat - 4
- Size - 24 x 30 in.
At UnbeatableSale.com, we have the largest selection online and the best prices. This Mahar Manufacturing M2430YL-SB Rectangle Activity Table With Maple Top And Yellow Edge, 24 X 30 In. is of the highest quality. Most shops charge the list price for this item, which is $116.25. At UnbeatableSale.com, you save $5.54 on our everyday price - that's at least 5%! Can't decide? UnbeatableSale.com gift certificates are always just right! UnbeatableSale.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your personal information before it travels over the Internet, so your payment information is always 100% protected.