| Manufacturer: MAHAR MANUFACTURING
Part Number: MAHAR3723
Sale Price: $112.37
||Sale Price: $112.37
Classroom tables are durable, safe and attractive. Tough thermofused laminate tops are stain-resistant and easy to clean, yet hard enough to resist dings and chips. The thermofusion process permanently bonds the finish to the board, so there is no glue line to delaminate.Features
To make the heights accommodating for everyone from preschoolers to adults.
- Bright high pressure laminate surface
- Tabletops are a full 1.13 in. thick
- Tops are fully laminated on both sides
- Not a phenolic backer sheet like most others
- Moisture will not soak through
- Gum and other substances remove easily
- Quick mount plates permit simple assembly
- Heavy Duty construction
- Leg uppers are powder coat finished to match specially designed T-molding accents
- Adjustable leg inserts are chrome plated with 1.
5 in. diameter polypropylene ball glide in matching colors
- Durable rounded corners
- Will not fade or discolor, easy wipe clean
- Specially designed, smooth wrap-around T-mold accents
- Safe non-toxic and stain resistant
- Contemporary style
- Adjustable leg heights in 1 in.
- Legs ship separate from top
- Color is not as shown in the image
- Cover Material - High-Pressure Laminate
- Glide Style - Toddler Height Self - Leveling
- Top Color - Maple
- Edge Color - Blue
- Shape - Rectangle
- Seat - 4
- Size - 24 x 30 in.
We offer high-quality products at amazing prices, from 30-70% off MSRP every sale, every day.This Mahar Manufacturing M2430BL-TN Rectangle Activity Table With Maple Top And Blue Edge, 24 X 30 In. is of the highest quality. This item is currently available for the everyday price of $112.37, a discount of 5% off the list price. If you would like to track the status of your order, you may do so on our Order Status page using our ZIP code and order reference number. We hope you will enjoy your shopping experience with UnbeatableSale.com. If you have any questions or comments, please see our contact page for information on how to reach us.