| Manufacturer: Crimson
Part Number: CMSN011
Sale Price: $220.00
||Sale Price: $220.00
Specifically configured for TV‘s which have inputs towards the middle of the monitor, which can be blocked by other mounts. TV‘s such as the Sony Bravia, line with 300 x 300 mm hole pattern is an example where the A55VSB should be used instead of A55V.
Multiple joint arm holds screen 3.8 in from wall when retracted and 27.4 in when fully extended. Smooth tilt adjustments of +15° (forward) and -15° (back) with a locking knob and 6° side-to-side roll facilitates a variety of viewing angles and perfect screen positioning.Features
Integrated cable management for clean look
- VESA compatible
- Optional ADLP accessory rotates screen with ease from landscape to portrait or portrait to landscape orientation
- Pre-tensioned tilt mechanism for smooth adjustment
- Post installation screen leveling without use of tools
- Integrated cable management for clean look
- Pre-sorted hardware pack for easy installation to wood studs or concrete surfaces included
- TV size range - 32 to 55 in.
- Weight capacity - 150 lbs. (68kg)
- Depth from wall - 3.8 in. (96.4mm)
- Max extension - 27.4 in. (695.3mm)
- Pivot - 90°
- Roll (side to side) - 6°
- Mounting surface - wood stud, concrete or cinder block
- Stud spacing - dual stud 16 in on center
- Construction - aluminum/high-grade cold rolled steel
- Product finish - scratch resistant epoxy powder coat
- Item Weight - 22.
7 lbs. (10.3kg)
- Dimension - 26.4 L x 19.7 W x 5.9 H in.
- Color - Black
With over thousands of new, unique products in inventory, UnbeatableSale.com is sure to have what you want today. This Crimson A55VSB Articulating Mount For 32 In. To 55 In. Flat Panel Screens is of the highest quality. Our everyday marked-down price is $220.00, $11.00 less than the retail price you'd pay at most stores. Can't decide? UnbeatableSale.com gift certificates are always just right! We hope you will enjoy your shopping experience with UnbeatableSale.com. If you have any questions or comments, please see our contact page for information on how to reach us.