| Manufacturer: Cable Leader
Part Number: CNCT689
Sale Price: $43.68
||Sale Price: $43.68
DisplayPort is a digital display interface standard put forth by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) since 2006. It is intended to be used primarily between a computer and its display monitor, or a computer and a home-theater system.
DisplayPort version 1.2 supports a single video source, and our DisplayPort cables support this specification.
Quality-made from 28 AWG copper wire, this cable is designed to deliver sharp and crystal-clear picture. It is double shielded to protect against EMI/RFI. Gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer.Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160, Ultra HD) and 1080P (Full HD) with digital audio
- 8b/10b data transmission (up to 2.7 GHz symbol rate, up to 4 lanes)
- Supports color depth of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 bits per color component
- Supports 128-bit DPCP and support for 40-bit HDCP from ver. 1.1 onwards
- Length: 50 ft.
- Color: Black
- Gender: Male to Male
- Connector: DisplayPort 20-pin Male to Male
- Condition: New
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Version: DisplayPort Version 1.2
- Conductors: 28 AWG
- Shielding: Double Shielding - Aluminum Mylar Foil and Braid
At UnbeatableSale.com, we have the largest selection online and the best prices. This Cable Leader DP101-1150 50 Ft. DisplayPort Cable 24AWG - Black is of the highest quality. Most shops charge the list price for this item, which is $45.86. At UnbeatableSale.com, you save $2.18 on our everyday price - that's at least 5%! UnbeatableSale.com offers domestic shipping options for your convenience and even ships to many international locations. UnbeatableSale.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your personal information before it travels over the Internet, so your payment information is always 100% protected.